We strive to achieve our Mission based on our Vision and Objectives
To Challenge each student to attain excellence in every aspect of life in a loving and caring environment.
- To provide an excellent academic and holistic education for all students irrespective of colour, creed, ability or background, guided by Christian principles.
- To create a firm foundation for all students as they embark on their educational journey, from pre - school to pre - university, with confidence and inspiration.
- To maintain a high quality, intellectually stimulating, open and realistic educational environment where every student is valued.
- To reach and uphold the values and duties to self, family, humankind, country and the world.
- To develop a learning community based on excellence and enjoyment.
- To develop independent learners and critical thinkers with an enthusiasm for long life learning.
- To foster in all our students respect for themselves and for the global community.
- To promote tolerance and respect from people from different cultures.
- To promote care and respect for the environment.
- To develop compassionate individuals who are willing to contribute to their local and wider communities.
- To ensure all students with aptitude and desire have access to higher education and to meet the challenges in an ever changing world.