AIMS: The Department aims at raising awareness and curiosity for learning for students at all levels.
: The Department aims at helping students develop skills and ideas through
• Teaching and having open views on real world issues
• Off campus learning such as fieldwork
• Highly interactive instruction
• Internet research, peer instruction, debates.
• Integration of C.I.E. examinations
• Themes for each term.
• One on one interaction.
Disciplines: The Humanities Department offers a cross-section of disciplines consisting of
arts/sciences/social sciences among which are:
In the near future we hope to add Law, Tours and Tourism, Psychology and Global Studies.